Werner Shuna Fiberglass Bent Shaft Kayak Paddle
The Werner Shuna Fiberglass Bent Shaft paddle is one of Werner’s most sought after high-angle touring paddles. Designed for high-angle paddle strokes, it is well suited for nimble maneuvers in dynamic waters. The neutral bent shaft puts your wrists in a neutral position, easing fatigue on the wrists. The Shuna is durable yet lightweight, and is great for either active or relaxed paddling. The mid-sized blades fit a wide range of kayakers, offering a powerful catch and stroke for increased forward efficiency.
The Werner Shuna kayak paddle's shaft has an adjustable Smart-View™ ferrule system, offering 15-degree adjustments of your blade offset. Its blade design includes dihedral shaping, which decreases decreases flutter, reducing fatigue. The two-piece design makes for easy traveling and storage. Whether you’re pulling advanced maneuvers in the surf, or casually cruising the bay, the versatility and comfort of the Werner Shuna Bent Shaft kayak paddle makes it the perfect all-around paddle.
- Blade size: 46 x 18 cm; 610 sq cm
- Approx 28 3/4 oz.
- Carbon shaft
- Fiberglass blades
- High Angle Paddling
- A more powerful catch and stroke for increased forward efficiency
- The paddle is kept at a high angle relative to the water
- Best for linking a variety of maneuvering stokes.
- Excellent for bracing and rolling
- Continuous weave fiberglass blades for strength
- Dihedral paddle shape reduces flutter for increased endurance
- Blade angles can be adjusted in 15-degree incremements
- Neutral bent shaft align wrists in a natural position, reducing fatigue
- Choose standard or small diameter shaft
- Hands larger than 7” fit the Standard Shaft
- Hands smaller than 6.5” fit the Small Shaft
- Hands between 6.5” and 7” fit both