Werner Sherpa Fiberglass Bent Shaft 30
With its mid-size, tough fiberglass blades and bent carbon shaft, the Werner Sherpa Bent Shaft whitewater paddle has set the standard for mid-size bladed river running whitewater paddles. When acceleration, bracing, quick moves and rolling are part of the day, this paddle is a dependable piece of your kit. The bent shaft puts your wrists in a neutral position, which reduces wrist fatigue.
One-piece paddle; blades are 30-degree offset.
- Ideal combination of light swing weight and stiffness. Fiberglass blade construction gives you a compromise between swing weight and value.
- Same shape paddle blade as the Powerhouse, just smaller.
- Bent shaft puts your wrists in a neutral position, lessening wrist strain
- Dihedral allows for smooth and stable forward paddling, a core philosophy for Werner.
- Custom shaped, low profile, reinforcement spine allows for enhanced blade maneuverability when linking several strokes and provides blade stiffness and overall strength.
- Mid-Sized sized blades are and ideal fit for most average sized paddlers.
- Optimized flex and strength. Designed for your body to feel strain free without giving up ultimate durability.
- Brightly colored translucent fiberglass laminate blade.
- Carbon shaft
- Weight: 985 grams