Werner Powerhouse Fiberglass Straight Shaft 30 Degree Offset
With its large, tough fiberglass blades and carbon shaft, the Werner Powerhouse has set the standard for river running whitewater paddles. When acceleration, bracing, quick moves and rolling are part of the day, this paddle is a dependable piece of your kit.
One-piece paddle; blades are 30-degree offset.
- Ideal combination of light swing weight and stiffness. Fiberglass blade construction gives you a compromise between swing weight and value.
- Dihedral allows for smooth and stable forward paddling, a core philosophy for Werner.
- Custom shaped, low profile, reinforcement spine allows for enhanced blade maneuverability when linking several strokes and provides blade stiffness and overall strength.
- Full sized blades are and ideal fit for larger, well-conditioned paddlers.
- Optimized flex and strength. Designed for your body to feel strain free without giving up Bomber reliability.
- Brightly colored translucent fiberglass laminate blade.
- Carbon shaft
- Weight: 999 grams