Werner Kalliste Bent Shaft Kayak Paddle
The Werner Kalliste Bent Shaft kayak paddle is all about efficiency and reducing fatigue. It is all carbon for light weight and stiffness, so it is efficient. Its bent shaft puts your wrists in a neutral position reducing wear on your wrists. Its buoyant blades help lift the blade out of the water for you, reducing fatigue. They also help rolling by floating flat to the surface. And it is a low angle paddle style paddle which is the least fatigue producing style. The Kalliste Bent Shaft will give you mile after mile of pleasurable kayaking.
- Blade size: 52 x 16 cm; 650 sq cm
- Approx 26 1/2 oz.
- Carbon shaft
- Carbon, buoyant foam-core blades - Stiffness for efficiency and buoyant blades reduce fatigue and assist rolling
- Low Angle Paddling - The most common paddling style using a more casual cadence
- Mid-sized Performance Foam Core Blades - Mid-sized blades fit the widest range of kayakers
- Dihedral blade shape reduces flutter, which increases endurance as energy isn't wasted keeping the blade from fluttering back and forth
- Ribless back face for smooth sculling strokes
- Neutral Bent Shaft Carbon - Neutral bent shaft naturally aligns wrists to reduce strain
- Proprietary SmartView Ferrule adjusts feather left or right in 15 degree increments
- Choice of standard diameter shaft or small diameter shaft
- Hands larger than 7” fit the standard shaft; hands smaller than 6.5” fit the small shaft; hands between 6.5" and 7" fit both
Note: When ordering, "STD" = Standard Size diameter shaft, "SM" = Small Size Diameter shaft