Werner Ikelos Straight Shaft Kayak Paddle
The Werner Ikelos Straight Shaft high angle kayak paddle has large, powerful blades enabling quick acceleration and aggressive maneuvers in dynamic waters. Full carbon construction ensures stiffness for efficiency. Light weight and buoyant foam core blades lessen fatigue. The buoyant foam core blades also assist in rolling.
- Large blades provide stable bracing and rolling, a mighty catch and a smooth follow-through for maximum performance on the water
- Large blades offer powerful acceleration
- The volume of the buoyant, full carbon, blade creates an exceedingly light feel for effortless and confident strokes
- Curved dihedral blade face reduces "flutter" which reduces fatigue
- Werner's exclusive Smart-View™ 15-degree adjustable ferrule gives you a convenient two-piece paddle that looks and feels like a one-piece.
- Weight: 24.5 oz.
- A good fit allows you to use a light grip, reducing fatigue and increasing comfort and performance.
- Hands larger than 7” fit the Standard Shaft.
- Hands smaller than 6.5” fit the Small Shaft
- Hands between 6.5” and 7” fit both, choose what feels right to you