Werner Ikelos Bent Shaft Kayak Paddle
The Werner Ikelos Bent Shaft high angle kayak paddle has large, powerful blades enabling quick acceleration and aggressive maneuvers in dynamic waters. Full carbon construction ensures stiffness for efficiency. Light weight and buoyant foam core blades lessen fatigue. Neutral Bent Shaft puts your wrists in a neutral position, reducing fatigue.
- Large blades provide stable bracing and rolling, a mighty catch and a smooth follow-through for maximum performance on the water
- Large blades are excellent for acceleration
- Neutral Bent Shaft puts your wrists in a neutral position, reducing fatigue.
- The buoyant, full carbon foam core blade lifts itself out of the water at the end of the stroke
- The foam core blades assist in rolling by floating to the surface
- The dihedral blade face reduces "flutter," reducing fatigue.
- The Smart-View system, with its 15-degree adjustable feather angle lets you quickly sets the paddle blade offset
- Weight: 24.5 oz.
- Standard diameter shaft and small diameter size shaft available
- Hands larger than 7” fit the Standard Shaft
- Hands smaller than 6.5” fit she Small Shaft
- Hands between 6.5” and 7” fit both sizes. Pick whichever you prefer
Note: When ordering, "STD" = Standard Diameter Shaft; "SM" = Small Diameter Shaft