Werner Cyprus Straight Shaft Kayak Paddle
The Werner Cyprus Straight Shaft is a high angle style paddle perfect for active maneuvers in dynamic waters. Its mid-sized blades suit the majority of paddlers. Because it is an all-carbon paddle, it is efficient and lightweight. It also has buoyant foam core blades which ease fatigue by lifting the blade to the water's surface. The foam core blades also aid rolling because the blade floats evenly on the water's surface. The Cyprus is a paddle that fits so good you'll feel like it is part of your body.
- Blade size: 46 x 18 cm; 610 sq cm
- Approx 24 oz.
- Carbon shaft
- Carbon, foam-core blades
- Powerful catch and stroke for increased forward efficiency
- Best for linking a variety of maneuvering stokes
- Well suited for nimble maneuvering in dynamic conditions
- Excellent for bracing and rolling
- Mid sized performance foam core blades
- Buoyant blades assist at the end of the paddle stoke; less fatiguing
- Smart-View™ 15-degree increment Adjustable Ferrule
- Viewing window shows you your offset.
- Standard or small diameter shaft sizes available
- Hands larger than 7” fit the Standard Shaft
- Hands smaller than 6.5” fit the Small Shaft
- Hands between 6.5” and 7” fit both
Note: When ordering, "STD" = Standard Size Shaft; "SM" = Small Size Shaft