Werner Cyprus Bent Shaft Kayak Paddle
The Werner Cyprus Bent Shaft kayak paddle is an efficient and light weight high angle paddle style paddle. It is for executing nimble maneuvers in dynamic waters. Its all carbon construction is light weight and stiff for efficiency and fatigue reduction. Its mid sized blades fit the majority of paddlers. Its foam core blades are buoyant, easing the finish of your stroke and making rolling easier. And the neutral bent shaft puts your wrists in a neutral position, reducing wear and tear on your wrists. The Cyprus is very likely to feel part of your body!
- Blade size: 46 x 18 cm; 610 sq cm
- Approx 27 oz.
- Carbon shaft
- Carbon, foam-core blades
- A more powerful catch and stroke for increased forward efficiency.
- The paddle is kept at a high angle relative to the water
- Best for linking a variety of maneuvering stokes.
- Suited for bracing and rolling
- Mid-sized blades fit the widest range of kayakers
- Lighter, buoyant feel on the water.
- Carbon weave for lightest weight to strength ratio
- Dihedral paddle shape reduces flutter, easier on the body
- Ribless back for smooth sculling strokes
- Smart-View™ 15-degree adjustable Ferrule
- Neutral Bent Shaft Carbon shaft puts wrists in natural position, reducing fatigue
- Standard and Small Diameter Shaft sizes ensure proper fit
- Hands larger than 7” fit the Standard Shaft.
- Hands smaller than 6.5” fit the Small Shaft
- Hands between 6.5” and 7” fit each
Note: When ordering, "STD" = standard diameter shaft; "SM" = small diameter shaft