Werner Corryvreckan Bent Shaft Fiberglass Kayak Paddle
The Werner Corryvreckan Bent Shaft Fiberglass two-piece sea kayak paddle is Werner's largest-blade high-angle paddle stroke paddle. It is for those seeking a powerful blade when dynamic waters require execution of nimble maneuvers. It is also a terrific choice for a fitness workout. The Corryvreckan offers the right combination of light weight, stiffness and durability. Werner's most impact resistant paddles. The bent shaft puts your wrists in neutral position, reducing wrist fatigue.
- Premium Performance allows for a perfect combination of light swing weight and stiffness
- Full-size blades are an ideal fit for the larger, well-conditioned paddler
- Dihedral design reduces flutter, reducing fatigue
- Large blades are suited for quick acceleration, dynamic moves, and bracing
- Custom shaped, low profile, reinforcement spine allows for enhanced blade maneuverability when linking several strokes and provides blade stiffness and overall strength.
- The proprietary Smart View 15-degree increment Adjustable ferrule is the most intuitive, precise fitting available.
When choosing your paddle length, STD is Standard Diameter Shaft, and SM is Small Diameter Shaft
|Blade Surface Area||721 cm2|
|Blade Length x Width||49cm x 20.25cm|