Thule DockGlide 896
The Thule DockGlide 896 is an easy to use horizontal load system for loading and transporting a kayak on the roof of your vehicle. Marine grade felt rear pads give consistent, balanced support to the hull and allow gliding the boat forward or backward. The rubber lined front saddles conform to your hull shape, securely cradling it. The DockGlide is a safe and secure system for transporting kayaks horizontally.
- Pivoting felt-lined rear saddles ensure easy loading and secure transportation
- Up front, a pair of pivoting saddles with angle-setting lever conforms to a range of hull shapes
- The kayak is protected from scratches via cushioned pads
- Includes premium Thule load straps with padded cam strap covers to protect your car and kayak. These durable cam straps will last for years
- Includes Thule QuickDraw bow and stern tie downs
- Fits a variety of Thule rack systems, round bars and most factory load bars
- Accommodates kayaks up to 36 in/90 cm wide and 75 lbs/35 kg
- View Thule's video on the DockGlide here.
- View Alder Creek's kayak transportation video here.