Stohlquist Descent Rescue PFD
The Stohlquist Descent rescue PFD is the ultimate high-mobility PFD with premium features and comfort to satisfy the most demanding whitewater and sea kayakers. This side-zip-pfd has plenty of front panel access pockets and features Stohlquist's proprietary Graded Sizing and Wrapture systems. Equipped with a quick release belt system. The Cross-Chest Cinch straps hug the front flotation down low, maximizing upper body mobility. Handy inside chest pocket for your throw rope or water bottle. Armored shoulder straps protect your shoulders when carrying a kayak. Out back there is a pocket for a hydration system.
Ergonomic Wrapture Shaped Torso
- The Wrapture torso provides the most secure and comfortable fit without the tight & restrictive feeling of conventional flat-foam construction. The ergonomic WRAPTURE shaped torso utilizes reverse articulated foam & convex interior seams to contour to the natural shape of the body and provide a close, low profile fit.
Cross-Chest Cinch for Zero Ride-Up
- The innovative Cross-Chest Cinch harness, found only on Stohlquist PFDs, offers the most unique fit of any PFD, by keeping the vest down & in place, to eliminate ride-up. The "cinch" prevents and eliminates chafing on your chin and underarms caused by annoying vest ride-up.
Sturdy, Safe Design
- Featuring Gripp-Loc non-slip interior surface; suspended, self-tensioning, armored shoulder straps; and Nail-Cloth textured shoulders for portaging with added shoulder protection.
- Large front pocket and beverage holder
- Rear pocket
- Type V PFD with 17 lbs. flotation
- Weight: 2.8 lbs.
View a video on the Stohlquist Descent here.
Warranty: Stohlquist products (excluding drywear) are warranted to the original purchaser for the reasonable lifetime of the product against manufacturing defects and workmanship. Stohlquist is not responsible for products that are abused or show normal wear and tear over time. Please see care instructions for the product you are purchasing so as to maximize the life of the product.