NRS HydroSkin 2.0 Forecast Gloves
Designed with anglers in mind, the NRS HydroSkin 2.0 Forecast Gloves, with their convertible fingertips, give maximum dexterity on colder days. Wear these gloves on chilly days to keep your fingers warm. And when you need that intuitive feel for the details of tying a fishing line, simply peel back the fingertips, which stay put with hook and loop attachments.
These gloves are not just for anglers. Anyone needing extra tactile feel for working PFD zippers or finding essentials in pockets will love these NRS gloves.
- For warmth, 2 mm neoprene core
- Premium nylon-spandex exterior with a DWR coating beads water without diminished dexterity
- Soft, smooth and comfortable hydrophobic interior
- Thumb and first two fingers convert to an open-finger design for tying knots, taking photos or to use a touch screen
- Hook and loop patches hold the glove tips out of the way
- Silicone-dot palm pattern ensures a non-slip grip on rods, paddles and oars
- Features a simple, stretchy cuff for easy donning and pairing snaps to keep the gloves together