The compact and convenient NRS Green Knife folds up to fit in your life jacket, shirt, paddling top or pants pocket, and stays put with a spring clip. A handy, small knife to keep with you on the water.
- Fits perfectly in the pocket of your PFD.
- This tough all-purpose boating and camping knife opens with one hand, holds a clean edge, and won't weigh you down or crowd your pockets.
- The 2 1/8" blunt-tip, stainless steel locking blade is big enough for nearly any task without being cumbersome.
- A spring steel clip helps keep your NRS Green Knife where you want it.
- Reversible stainless clip attaches to lash tab and lets right and left handed paddlers operate it smoothly. When removing the clip and reinstalling it on the other side of the sheath, we recommend applying Loctite® or other threadlocker to the screws to prevent loosening.
- The handy bottle opener includes a lanyard hole, so you can ensure your Green Knife always stays with you.
|Blade Material:||420 HC Stainless Steel|
|Handle Material:||Glass-reinforced polypropylene with TPR over mold|
|Blade Edge:||Smooth and serrated|