NRS CVest Mesh-Back PFD is intended for sea kayaking and touring. It is a sea kayaking life jacket with storage and safety features suited for offshore paddling. On the chest it has multiple lash points for essentials like knives and strobe lights. Large zippered pockets hold items like whistles and power bars. It also has two pockets large enough to fit VHF radios. Further, reflective tape is sewn in, for nighttime visibility.
- For touring comfort, convenience and safety, the cVest is unmatched. Photographers, naturalists and anyone who likes lots of pockets love it too!
- Six pockets, including two for a radios, provide lots of handy storage.
- An accessory lash tab and lanyard loops on the front, plus a beacon loop on the back, give you even more options for outfitting this vest.
- Flotation is concentrated up front and behind the shoulders, with a mesh lower back that lets you recline, relax and stay cool.
- Reflective tape on front and back for superior low-light visibility.
- Eight adjustment points for a custom fit.
- Design flotation: 16.5 lbs.
- Type III PFD