Kokatat Neptune Sea Kayaking PFD
The Kokatat Neptune Sea Kayaking PFD is a premium front entry life jacket for extended kayak touring and sea kayaking. It is thoughtfully designed for mobility, comfort, safety and convenience. The goal is you'll never want to take the Neptune off. It is an essential part of your kit.
This sea kayaking life jacket features 8 strap adjustments for a precision fit. High visibility Solus reflectors are sewn into the straps. Five front stash pockets hold your gear at hand. It also features chest, and shoulder attachment points. At the waist, it features attachment points for a quick release tow system. There's fleece on the inside of the chest for warming your hands. Taking technical features a step further, it accommodates the Tributary hydration system.
The Neptune life vest features 210 high tenacity rip stop nylon fabric and Gaia PVC free foam. The articulated shell and foam panels provide unprecedented comfort.
- An articulated shell and sculpted foam panels for flexible comfort and enhanced upper body mobility
- 5 pockets plus attachment points
- The Neptune features an integrated hydration sleeve which can be used with the Hydrapak® Elite™ 1.5 Litre Reservoir. Simply fill it up and slip it in.
- USCG and Transport Canada approved.
- 210D High tenacity rip-stop nylon shell
- 5 pockets (including dedicated pockets for VHF radio and folding knife)
- Front and center webbing adjustments
- Articulated Gaia® PVC-free foam panels
- Reflective tape
- Hydration sleeve
- Attachment points for fixed rescue knife and strobe light
- Compatible with Tributary Hydration system and Rear Pocket
- Compatible with Poseidon Quick Release Belt