With its waterproofness, superior breathability, durability and best-in-industry warranty, whitewater and sea kayakers have trusted the Kokatat Gore-Tex Pro Meridian drysuit above all others. Made with 3.21oz Evolution GORE-TEX® Pro Shell 3-layer fabric and Cordura® seat and knee reinforcement panels for supreme durability. The Meridian features an adjustable overskirt, GORE-TEX® socks, relief zipper, zippered chest pocket, latex gaskets, and neoprene punch through over cuffs.
If your plans call for a sea kayak trip to the San Juan Islands or a Class IV whitewater kayaking trip on the Rogue River, choose the Gore-Tex Pro Meridian Drysuit from Kokatat.
- Evolution 3.21 oz. nylon 3-layer GORE-TEX® Pro body and socks
- Nylon waterproof front relief zipper
- Latex head and wrist gaskets with neoprene punch through collar and cuffs
- Dual adjustable overskirt with "hook & loop" compatible neoprene
- Self-draining, zippered chest pocket with key lanyard
- Cordura® seat and knee patches; self draining
- Adjustable bungee drawcord at waist
- Every suit is 100% fill tested; guaranteed to be dry
Should I buy a Kokatat Meridian or Legacy Drysuit? If you paddle in rough water (sea or river), wear a neoprene sprayskirt, and/or know how to roll, then a Meridian is the perfect choice. The Meridian features a spray skirt cuff, which really helps keep your boat dry. If you are a casual paddler, SUP'r, inflatable kayaker, or interested in any calm water paddle sports, save yourself the money and get a Gore-Tex Legacy Suit or a Semi-Dry suit like the Supernova.
Sizing? Check out the sizing chart, or better yet come into the store and try on actual suit.
|Height||5' - 5'4"||5'2" -5'6"||5'6"- 6'||5'10" - 6'2"||6' - 6'4"||6' - 6'6"||6' - 6'4"||5'10" - 6'2"|
|Ankle gasket||1 size||1 size||1 size||1 size||1 size||1 size||1 size||1 size|
|Built In socks||S||S||M||M||M||L||L||M|
All measurements in inches & pounds