Hala Carbon Playa Straight Up Inflatable SUP Kit
The Hala Carbon Straight Up Inflatable SUP takes all-around to a whole new level with their patented super rigid Carbon Construction - which gives this inflatable SUP the feel and glide of a hard SUP. The blend of drop stitch technology and carbon stringers make it the stiffest inflatable SUP out there. Its all around SUP shape blended with Glide Rocker combine to create an efficient and agile performance oriented SUP. Need one board that does it all? The Hala Carbon Straight Up fits the need. Essentially, this SUP is a downsized version of the Hala Carbon Hoss. It now features 3-layer construction. Two glued layers and a 3rd machine welded layer for superior performance. Now, Hala can offer a 5-year warranty.
Its smaller size makes it an agile board for advanced paddlers or a great fit for smaller framed folks.
Features and Kit Contents
- Included with SUP: Rolling Backpack, Paddle, Fins, Hand Pump, Repair Kit
- Included Paddle: Leverlock Carbon Travel Paddle
- Backpack Dimensions: Large (12" x 18" x 40")
- Fin Boxes: Air7 (US Standard) Center Fin Box, Click Fin Box
- Fins: 8” Center Fin, 4.5" Green Gummy Click Fin
- Board Shape: All-Around Touring Board Shape with Glide Rocker and Tapered Square Tail
- Board Construction: Carbon Woven Dropstitch Construction with Welded Seams and Carbon Stringer Technology
- Rigging Options: 10 Soft Rigging Points with Nose Bungee
- D-Rings: Tail D-Ring
- Handles: Cloth Nose Handle, Cloth Tail Handle, and Center Step-Flat Soft Handle
- Deckpad: Croc Skin EVA Deck Pad with 1.5” Raised StompPad and Rear Foot Index
- Board Warranty: Industry-leading 5-Year Warranty
- Included Accessory Warranty: 1-Year Warranty
- Weight: 24 lbs.
- Capacity: 275 lbs.
- Volume: 300 L
IN STORE PICKUP ONLY IN PORTLAND OR - NO SHIPPING