Kokatat Gore-Tex Pro Meridian Dry Suit
With its waterproofness, superior breathability, durability and best-in-industry warranty, paddlers have trusted the Kokatat Gore-Tex Meridian drysuit above all others. Made with 3.21oz Evolution GORE-TEX® Pro Shell 3-layer fabric and Cordura® seat and knee reinforcement panels for supreme durability. The Meridian features full women's patterning, an adjustable overskirt, GORE-TEX® socks, rear relief zipper, zippered chest pocket, latex gaskets, and neoprene punch through over cuffs. A limited lifetime warranty and Kokatat's custom sizing and option program ensures completely dry comfort for the life of the garment.
If your plans call for a sea kayak trip to the Broken Group or a Class IV whitewater kayaking trip on the Illinois River, choose the Gore-Tex Pro Meridian Drysuit from Kokatat.
- Evolution 3.21 oz. nylon 3-layer GORE-TEX® Pro body and socks
- Nylon waterproof rear dropseat
- Latex gasket with neoprene punch through collar and cuffs
- Dual adjustable overskirt with "hook & loop" compatible neoprene
- Self-draining, zippered chest pocket with key lanyard
- Adjustable bungee drawcord at waist
- Cordura® seat and knee patches; self draining
- Every suit 100% fill tested; guaranteed to be dry
- Drop seat
Should I buy a Kokatat Meridian or the Legacy Gore-Tex Drysuit? If you paddle in rough water (sea or river), wear a neoprene sprayskirt, and/or know how to roll, then a Meridian is the perfect choice. The Meridian features a spray skirt cuff, which really helps keep your boat dry. If you are a casual paddler, SUP'r, inflatable kayaker, or interested in any calm water paddle sports, save yourself the money and get a Legacy Gore-Tex Suit.
Sizing? Check out the sizing chart, or better yet come into the Alder Creek Jantzen Beach store and try on an actual suit.
|S (6-8)||M (10-12)||L (14-16)||XL short (18-20)||XL (18-20)|
|Height||5' - 5'4"||5'4"- 5'8"||5'6" - 6'||5'4"- 5'8"||5'6" - 6'|
|Ankle gasket||1 size||1 size||1 size||1 size||1 size|
|Built In socks||S||S||S||-||S|