When it comes to paddling progression, as your skills advance so should your gear. Match your gear to harsher conditions with the NRS Women's Helium Jacket, a premium splash top featuring technical fabric that wicks moisture away from your layers while repelling water on the exterior. Plus, the overskirt and tunnel keep your cockpit dry.
- Combines HyproTex™ 2.5 fabric and factory-taped seams for maximum waterproof performance.
- Breathable fabric wicks excess heat and moisture keeping your layers dry for all-day comfort.
- Cut narrower in the shoulders to cater to the female paddler while still providing maximum mobility, room to layer underneath, and comfort under a PFD.
- Kayak overskirt mates with a sprayskirt tunnel to seal the cockpit.
- Adjustable urethane neck and wrist closures for a customized fit. Cinch tight to keep water out or loosen for added ventilation.
- Features a splashproof, zippered sleeve pocket, designed for easy access under a PFD.
View a video on this product here.
|Material:||40-denier, 2.5 layer HyproTex™|
|Neck Closure:||Adjustable polyurethane hook-and-loop closure|
|Wrist Closure:||Adjustable polyurethane hook-and-loop closures|
|Waist System:||Kayak overskirt to mate with sprayskirt, bungee draword|
|Latex Neck Gasket:||No|
|Latex Wrist Gaskets:||No|