Thule Hull-a-Port Aero
Strong, lockable, foldable, and easy to use, the Thule Hull-a-Port Aero J-Cradle style kayak rack transports the kayak on its side, creating roof space for another kayak, SUP, canoe, bicycle, or even a cargo box. Attractive and easy to use. Compatible with Thule and many other load bar systems. It is the premium J-Cradle style kayak rack on the market. Its load straps and bow and stern lines are top quality and will last for years.
- J-Bars are foldable to lower vehicle height and wind resistance
- Extra length of load straps can be managed with the integrated StrapCatch
- Thule Load Straps come with cam strap covers to protect your vehicle and your kayak
- Soft rubber pads protect kayaks during transportation
- Keyed locks are included to protect from theft
- Compatible with Thule WingBar Evo , AeroBlade, and SquareBar
View a short video from Thule on the Hull-A-Port Aero here.
View Alder Creek's securing a kayak for transportation video here.
Warranty: Please view the Thule warranty here.
|Load capacity||75 lb|
|Dimensions (LxWxH)||18 x 8 x 17.5 in|
|Rubber cover for strap buckle||Yes
|Lockable||Yes, locks included
|One Key System compatible||Yes|
|Fits Thule WingBar Evo||Yes|
|Fits Thule SquareBar Evo||Adapter/s required Thule SquareBar Adapter 4-pack|
|Fits Thule ProBar Evo||Yes|
|Fits Thule Xsporter Pro||Yes|
|Fits Thule TracRac - Truck||Yes|
|Fits Thule TracRac - Van||Yes|