NRS Yak Yak Boat Cart
The NRS Yak Yak Boat Cart is a lightweight, convenient, collapsible and stowable means to transport your kayak from the car to the shore. It comes apart so it can be stowed inside many kayak hatches and then reassembled at your picnic or campsite shore for take out. Wide tracked wheels make for easy transport over mud or sand. Solid tires will never need inflation. Ideal for recreational and touring kayaks.
Features and Specifications
- Rubber wraps around the heavy-duty plastic wheel for a smooth ride on hard surfaces.
- 3" wide rim on the 9" diameter wheel gives good support in soft surfaces.
- Bearing-less, smooth-rolling wheels are easily removed, allowing the compact Yak Yak to slip into most kayak hatches.
- Lightweight, anodized aluminum frame carries up to a 150 pound load.
- The Idaho tread pattern gives good grip and leaves a distinctive trail behind the cart.
- Corrosion-resistant hardware for dependable durability.
- Kickstand holds the cart steady while you're loading, then flips up out of the way when you're moving.
- Cushioning foam pads protect the hull of your boat.
- The two 6' NRS Loop Straps, with Buckle Bumper, are super easy to use and securely anchor your boat to the cart.
- Weight: 4.4 lbs.
- Capacity: 150 lbs.
View an NRS tutorial on this product here.