Feel Free Moken 12.5 PDL Pedal Drive Fishing Kayak
The Feelfree Moken 12.5 PDL adds Rapid Pedal Drive propulsion to this already popular fishing kayak. Now you can troll hands free, ready to grab your fishing rod when there is a strike. It also includes the Beaver Tail rudder system for sure tracking and crisp turning. As with all flagship Feelfree sit on top kayaks, the Wheel In The Keel ensures single-handed portability.
The Moken 12.5 PDL comes standard with everything needed to get out fishing. The EZ Rider seat is forward backward adjustable for comfortable paddling, pedaling and angling. Molded in handles are comfortable and durable for carriage and secure car topping. Scuppers throughout self drain the kayak. Four uni-track rails for accessories.
Troll for Kokanee out on Lake Merwin, for Lake Trout on Odell Lake, or cast spinners for smallmouth on the John Day River.
- Rapid Pedal Drive
- Rapid Steering System & Beaver Tail Rudder
- Multi-Position + Height Adjustable EZ Rider Seat
- Uni-Track Accessory Rails
- Reinforced Standing Platform
- Oval Hinge Bow Hatch
- Rod Tip Protectors & Tie Downs (Horizontal Rod Storage)
- Two Flush Mounted Rod Holders w/Rod Leash
- Patented Wheel In the Keel
- Rear Quarter Turn Hatch Behind Seat
- Molded Carry Handles
- Dual Paddle Keepers
- Tankwell Storage Area w/ Bungee
- Drain Plug
- Length: 12' 7"
- Width: 32"
- Weight without seat and pedal drive 90 lbs.
- Weight with seat and Rapid Pedal Drive 111 lbs.
- Capacity 375 lbs.