Eddyline Sitka ST
The Eddyline Sitka ST is the small-sized day touring kayak of the Sitka series. Designed for paddlers looking for a lightweight, high performing kayak with effortless maneuverability. Suited for bays, lakes, or even an ocean excursion. Whether your plans call for paddling Seattle's Lake Washington or the Columbia River, the Sitka ST will take you there.
The Sitka ST has performance, efficiency and tracking together with a playful and nimble spirit. It's fully outfitted with fore hatch, and aft hatch, plus it sports static perimeter lines, deck elastics, and a skeg for tracking when the wind kicks up. Best suited for small to medium frame paddlers.
Eddyline Kayaks are constructed using a thermoforming process using their proprietary Carbonlite ABS plastic. This results in kayaks with the following positive characteristics:
- Glossy finish like a fiberglass kayak
- Lighter weight than polyethylene
- Superior UV protection
- Abrasion resistant
- Resistant to heat distortion
- Ease of repair
- Length: 13' 10"
- Width: 22.5
- Weight: 43 lbs
- Cockpit size: 31.5" x 16.5"
- Capacity: 300 lbs
- Thermoformed ABS construction
- Adjustable skeg
- Bulkhead at bow and stern for storage, buoyancy and safety
- Adjustable seat, interchangeable performance seat back can be purchased separately
IN STORE PICKUP ONLY IN PORTLAND OR - NO SHIPPING