The Werner Corryvreckan Carbon Bent Shaft sea kayaking paddle is a powerful blade. The largest high angle paddle blade Werner offers, the Corryvreckan is great for coastal play, powering through some distance, or fitness paddling.
The bent shaft puts your wrists in a neutral position, which lessens irritation. The full carbon blades and shaft are light weight and stiff, so that more power and efficiency are produced.
- Premium Performance allows for a perfect combination of light swing weight and stiffness.
- Full-size blades are an ideal fit for the larger, well-conditioned paddler.
- Dihedral design allows for smooth and stable forward paddling, a core philosophy for Werner.
- Custom shaped, low profile, reinforcement spine allows for enhanced blade maneuverability when linking several strokes and provides blade stiffness and overall strength.
- The Smart View Adjustable ferrule is the most simple, precise fitting on the market. The solid feel of a 1-piece paddle and nothing to snag your gear.
- Shaft Diameter - Choose Standard or Small Diameter Shaft
When choosing your paddle length, STD is Standard Diameter Shaft, and SM is Small Diameter Shaft
- Shaft: Carbon
- Blade: Carbon
- Pieces: 2-Piece
- Weight: 31.5 oz
- Blade Surface Area: 721 CM2