The Stohlquist Edge life jacket is an innovative, high mobility, low profile boating vest for whitewater, sea kayaking, SUP, and dinghy sailing. The WRAPTURE® shaped torso combined with an ultra small footprint ensure a great fit. A top loading front pocket allows you to carry all the needed essentials. Each size features ultra soft buoyancy foam and Graded Sizing to create an even better fit for a wider range of paddlers.
Ergonomic Wrapture Shaped Torso
- The Wrapture torso provides the most secure and comfortable fit without the tight & restrictive feeling of conventional flat-foam construction. The ergonomic WRAPTURE shaped torso utilizes reverse articulated foam & convex interior seams to contour to the natural shape of the body and provide a close, low profile fit.
- Padded, contoured shoulder straps; large arm openings; and a low-cut, offset front-zip entry, along with 4 side pulls, and a front waist buckle closure. Mesh sides also offer maximum ventilation.
Large, Top-Loading Front Pocket
- Large, roomy, top-loading front pocket for secure storage and easy accessibility.
3M Reflective Accents
- For added visibility in any lighting conditions.
Type III PFD
- With sea level buoyancy ranging from 15 lbs. 8 oz. to 17 lbs. 8 oz.