The NRS Pilot Knife now has a little brother - the NRS Co-Pilot Knife. Great features - smooth and serrated cutting edges, blunt safety tip, bottle opener, etc. Compact design is a fine fit on your PFD.
- Excellent knife for freshwater boating and rescue. For saltwater use, choose the NRS Titanium Co-Pilot Knife
- Has both super-sharp smooth and serrated sections
- The blunt tip design protects against unintentional puncture of your gear or yourself. Also doubles as a flat-head screwdriver.
- Unique sheath firmly locks the knife in place and only lets it go when you squeeze both sides of the release
- The contoured handle and rubberized grip gives you maximum control of the blade
- The sheath clip attaches firmly to a PFD lash tab
- Convenient bottle opener and oxygen tank valve wrench are integrated into the handle
- Blade made of HC stainless steel
- Weight: 4.6 oz