IN STORE PICKUP ONLY - NO SHIPPING - NOT BUILT - KIT ONLY
The Malone LowMax™ trailer is a great solution for those with heavier kayaks such as sit on top fishing kayaks. No more loading onto the roof. It has a 600 lb capacity leaf spring suspension that delivers a smooth stable ride under full load. The 78” load bars offer ample space for carriers & gear. Since the bars are only 24” from the ground, loading and unloading heavy boats is easy. The 20" diameter by 8" wide pontoon-style tires have a maximum speed rating of 70 MPH.
The detachable tongue and rubber bumpers mounted to the rear cross member allow this trailer to be stored upright when not in use. Features include LED "plug & play" lights, D-Ring tie-downs, tongue lift handle and 2" receiver. American built from high grade galvanized steel for years of dependable service. Assembles in 4-5 hours with normal shop tools.
- Marine grade galvanized steel frame
- DOT & Transport Canada approved
- L.E.D. "plug & play" lights
- Galvanized steel fenders
- 78’’ steel, 1 ¼’’ square load bars featuring d-ring tie-downs
- Detachable tongue to lower storage space requirements
- Tongue lift handle
- Rubber bumpers for vertical storage
- Made in the USA
- Five Year Limited Warranty