The Kokatat Hustle PFD is a low profile side entry PFD designed for dynamic paddling. Perfect for whitewater or surf zone conditions.
Two stacked and sculpted GAIA PVC-free and PE foam panels wrap and float around the torso to allow optimal fit on varied torso sizes, providing all-day comfort. A large clam shell front pocket with two way zipper allows for internal organization and keeps items securely inside. Covered in Durable 210D high-tenacity ripstop nylon, the Hustle has adjustable padded shoulder straps and three side adjustments to ensure a secure, safe fit. A single lash tab on the vest's front allows for attachment of a rescue knife.
- 210D high tenacity ripstop nylon shell fabric
- Gaia PVC-free and PE foam
- Side Entry
- Large, zippered front pocket with internal organization
- Sculpted foam panels that wrap around your torso
- Adjustable padded shoulder straps
- Three side adjustments for a secure fit
- Front lash tab for knife attachment
- Harmonized (US Coast Guard/Transport Canada) approved
- ISO (EU) approved
View a product overview here.