Kokatat Gore-Tex Pro Meridian Drysuit Women's MD Ice Blue (new old stock)
With its waterproofness, superior breathability, durability and best-in-industry warranty, paddlers have trusted the Kokatat Gore-Tex Pro Meridian drysuit above all others. Made with 3.21oz Evolution GORE-TEX® Pro Shell 3-layer fabric and Cordura® seat and knee reinforcement panels for supreme durability. The Meridian features full women's patterning, an adjustable overskirt, GORE-TEX® socks, rear relief zipper, zippered chest pocket, latex gaskets, and neoprene punch through over cuffs. A limited lifetime warranty ensures completely dry comfort for the life of the garment.
If your plans call for a sea kayak trip to the Broken Group or a Class IV whitewater kayaking trip on the Illinois River, choose the Gore-Tex Pro Meridian Drysuit from Kokatat.
- Evolution 3.21 oz. nylon 3-layer GORE-TEX® Pro body and socks
- Nylon waterproof rear dropseat
- Latex gasket with neoprene punch through collar and cuffs
- Dual adjustable overskirt with "hook & loop" compatible neoprene
- Self-draining, zippered chest pocket with key lanyard
- Adjustable bungee drawcord at waist
- Cordura® seat and knee patches; self draining
- Every suit 100% fill tested; guaranteed to be dry
- Drop seat
This item was a sample from our Kokatat sales rep. It has been gently handled, possibly tried on, but never used.