Hurricane Tampico 130 Performance Recreational Kayak
The lightweight Hurricane Tampico 130 is a step up in performance from recreational kayaks. By adding sea kayak features whilst retaining the confidence inspiring stability of recreational models, it delivers more efficiency, glide, and tracking for those aspiring to new levels. The Tampico is a confidence building 26" wide and adds fore and aft hatches with bulkheads, thigh pads, deck bungees and perimeter lines. Paddle it with a spray skirt when the chop kicks up. It also has a sturdy and comfortable Airstream Strongside Seat and for today's gadgets, an H-Pod compartment within reach. All this plus it weighs under 50 lbs.
Take the Tampico out on a long day's paddle amongst Oregon's Cascades Lakes, or even overnight camp out on Washington's Willapa Bay.
- Bow and stern watertight bulkheads
- Deck bungees hold your gear
- Deck perimeter lines for portage and safety
- H-Pod storage on the front deck
- Airstream Strongside Seat
- Bow and stern carry handles
- Under 50 lbs. - easy to car top and portage
- Multi-Chined hull
- Construction: Trylon ABS Plastic
- Length: 13'2"
- Width: 26"
- Weight: 45 lbs.
- Capacity: 300 lbs.
Warranty: 3 years on manufacturer's defects
View a video overview of this kayak here.
IN STORE PICKUP ONLY IN PORTLAND, OR - NO SHIPPING