Hala Carbon Playa Inflatable SUP Kit
The Hala Carbon Playa is made for maximum performance in ocean surf. With Hala's proprietary Carbon Construction™ technology, it's a nimble, high performance surfboard that's conveniently storable and rolls up compact for transport. Its performance is next level with the stiffness provided by drop stitch technology and carbon stringers. The Playa is completely versatile, it can quickly catch a wave, but it can also cruise to an island for a where your secret surf break awaits.
Hala has now improved durability with 3 seams. The 3rd seam is machine welded, increasing protection over the two glued seams. With the added strength Hala has extended its warranty to 5 years.
The kit includes everything you need to get out and paddle. Paddle, pump, rolling backpack, repair kit, and more.
Features and Kit
- Included with SUP: Rolling Backpack, Paddle, Fins, Hand Pump, Repair Kit
- Included Paddle: Leverlock Carbon Travel Paddle
- Backpack Dimensions: Medium (12" x 18" x 38")
- Fin Boxes: Air7 (US Standard) Center Fin Box, Click Fin Box
- Fins: 8” Center Fin, 4.5" Black Hard Click Fins
- Board Shape: Touring Board Shape with Glide Rocker and Pin Tail
- Board Construction: Carbon Woven Dropstitch Construction with Welded Seams and Carbon Stringer Technology
- Rigging Options: 6 Soft Rigging Points with Nose Bungee
- D-Rings: Tail D-Ring
- Handles: Handle, Cloth Tail Handle, and Center Step-Flat Soft Handle
- Deckpad: Croc Skin EVA Deck Pad with 1.5” Raised StompPad and Rear Foot Index
- Board Warranty: Industry-leading 5-Year Warranty
- Included Accessory Warranty: 1-Year Warranty
Watch an informative video on this performance SUP here.
- Weight: 23 lbs
- Capacity: 220 lbs.
- Volume: 243 L
IN STORE PICKUP ONLY IN PORTLAND OR - NO SHIPPING