Current Designs Sisu Heavy Water
Slightly wider and shorter and more rockered than its predecessor the Prana, the Current Designs Sisu Heavy Water sea kayak is more nimble and maneuverable as well. The Sisu Heavy Water excels in rock gardens, tide races, wave faces and tours with ease. Heavy duty composite construction with exceptional outfitting throughout. More durable than the standard Sisu, the Heavy Water version is suitable for rock gardening, which is hard on standard fiberglass construction.
This very special kayak is available at Alder Creek's Jantzen Beach location. Call for details and schedule a demo!
- Current Designs toughest composite construction
- Additional rocker and width
- Athletic paddling position
- Deck elastics for gear
- Perimeter lines for safety and portage
- Adjustable skeg
- Adjustable foot braces
- Grippy thigh braces
- Adjustable hip pads
- Adjustable performance back band
- Bow and stern handles
- Front, rear and day hatches with bulkheads
- Glove box hatch
- Length: 16'0"
- Width: 22.3"
- Weight: Approx. 58 lbs.
- Capacity: 375 lbs.