3 Waters Big Fish 103 with Pro Fish Drive Fishing Kayak
The 3 Waters Big Fish 103 with Pro Fish Drive fishing kayak enables anglers to multi task - propelling and fishing at once. A compact 10' 6" in length but with a capacity just under 400 lbs, the Big Fish 103 is the pedal kayak that can be your primary fishing vessel or a comfortable and easy to use recreational boat for a fulfilling day on the water. If your plans call for trolling for trophy lake trout on Oregon's O'Dell Lake, or discovering wildlife on Washington's Willapa Bay, this pedal drive kayak is for you.
The Big Fish 103 was built around the Pro Fish Pedal Drive, the EZ Rider multi position frame seat, and the 8 Ball Steering System. The hull incorporates the best fishing kayak Cathedral tri-pontoon hull design which offers strong stability and tracking. The seat can even be folded away, creating standing platform for casting!
This best sit on top fishing kayak comes complete with angler friendly features like paddle keepers, flush mount rod holders, rod tip protectors, 4 UNI-Track accessory tracks, self-draining gear wells, molded in carry handles, all-day EZ Rider comfort frame seat, bow storage console, reinforced standing platform, a thru hull transducer mount, and more.
Enjoy this video of fishing Oregon's Klamath Lake with the 3 Waters Big Fish 103.
- Pro Fish Pedal Drive system
- Integrated bow, stern and side carry handles
- Rod Tip Protectors on the bow of the kayak
- 8 Ball Steering System
- Cathedral tri-pontoon hull design
- Bow Storage Console
- Reinforced Standing Platform
- EZ Rider Comfort Seat
- 4 Bow & Stern Uni-Track Accessory Rails
- Flush Mounted Rod Holders
- Stern Gear Storage with Bungee
- Beaver Tail Rudder with 8-Ball Steering
- Transducer Mount - Located in Bow Hatch
- Length: 10'6"
- Beam: 35"
- Weight: 110 lbs (Without seat and drive)
- Capacity: 397 lbs.