Bending Branches Explorer Plus
The Explorer Plus canoe paddle from Bending Branches is made for durability. This paddle has a large, beefy blade (126 sq. in.) made of seven laminates of basswood and roasted basswood and is edged with Bending Branches’ Rockgard® protection plus a 4 oz. wrap of fiberglass for power and protection. The paddle features a versatile free-style grip and a strong, basswood shaft for comfort and efficiency. This paddle is all business, yet very pleasing to the eye. A perfect choice for any paddling.
The Explorer Plus is a straight paddle and is available in lengths of 52 inches to 60 inches (in 2-inch increments). It is hand-crafted in Osceola, Wisconsin.
- Remarkably durable with a 4 oz. fiberglass wrapped blade
- Full Rockgard protection will withstand heavy use
- 18-laminate shaft provides strength and power
- Shaft Material: 18-laminate basswood
- Blade Material: Basswood and roasted basswood
- Blade Size: 8.1" x 19"
- Blade Surface Area: 118 sq. in.
- Grip Type: Freestyle Palm Grip
- Weight: 23 oz.